Monday, July 8, 2013

Update on Pregnancy #3...aka Ryah Ann!

It's been about 3 months since I last posted. I really need to remember to keep up with my blogging! Since my last post, we found out that the Rh level in my blood was not "fixed" with the large number of rhogam shots I had. I am Rh sensitized and have the antibody built up against C. So far everything has been good! We found out that we were having a girl and had to come up with a creative name to match Mylah's name. Luckily, I came across a traveler somehow at work with the name Ryah. I loved it and told Nathan who also loved it. Middle name is Ann after my mom (and sister, Liz). ;) We've been having monthly appointments until next week, then we'll start appointments every 2 weeks. So far my antibody titer levels have not changed much or at all so things have been going smoothly. I've slowly been getting Ryah's room together. I went through Jonathon's clothes and kept stuff that Ryah would be able to wear and got things cleared out to donate/give away. It was hard the first 2 days I was going through stuff. Just thinking how he didn't get to wear certain cute outfits. I believe God has a reason for everything and that someday we'll find out what that reason is... With this pregnancy, I've had the worst back pain I've ever had. I had minor back pain with my other two pregnancies but it hurts to do ANYTHING with this one! I went to a chiropractor last week to be evaluated and go back tomorrow for some relief (hopefully). I also started physical therapy with recommendation from my doctor. I start that today. I was thinking if I do both, I'll for sure get some relief somewhere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment