Friday, May 14, 2021

2013-2021 WOW - Busy Life

 I haven't blogged since 2013. I've thought about it many times since then and have even thought of vlogging, but I usually hate how I sound or look on video. Maybe someday!

Since Ryah was born in 2013, we've had Elainah. She was born in 2016, 14 weeks early. She was anemic at birth like Ryah was expected to be due to what happened with Jonathon and me becoming Rh sensitized. Elainah is now 5 years old and will start kindergarten in August. 

We've also had 3 dogs since then. Thor, a Great Dane, Tigger, a rescue, and now we have Moose, a Great Dane puppy. While we don't have Thor and Tigger due to rehoming them (for various issues), we are glad to have Moose and can't wait to get him into puppy training classes. We had a cat, Kit Kat, who was an indoor/outdoor cat but got lost around Thanksgiving one year and never came back. 

We opened up our home to foster care in 2018. We've had three foster children so far and our recent placement has been here for 15 months. We love that he's here and are anxious to see what the future holds.

In my spare time, I have been crafting. Making cups, shirts, and signs using my Cricut machine. I love doing this and wish I had more time to work on these things. I also coach Mylah, Ryah, and Elainah in softball 4 nights a week. On top of this, the girls are doing Girl Scouts, singing lessons, volleyball camp, and will be out of school very soon. We definitely have a busy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment